Students who would like to apply for a full or partial fee waiver, please submit a motivation letter (maximum 1-page) to Friederike Bubenzer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Nomzamo Ntombela (email@example.com) by the 4th of November 2022 stating the following:
- Your current topic of study and/or research (including name of institution)
- How your studies/research will benefit from attending the conference
- How your studies/ research is relevant to the themes of the conference.
Please note that we have limited capacity to support students. Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
In your letter, please indicate which of the following you are applying for:
- Registration fees
- Pre-conference workshop-GERI
- Pre-conference workshop-researcher wellbeing
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Daily transport allowance of R300